Based in Austin, Texas, ILC Films is a talented team of cinematographers. Coming from a wide range of backgrounds, we kind of form an odd ball group of unlikely videographers. That doesn’t mean we don’t know what we are doing, though! After more than 100 weddings under our belt, we’ve managed to pick up more than just a few tricks! With over 4 years of experience, I can honestly say we all get excited for each and every wedding we film. Also unlike most wedding videographers out there, all our package come with at least 2 videographers. This ensures that the quality and the depth of your video is always on par with our standards. We tell our stories as elegantly and unobtrusively as possible. Our films capture the events we cover precisely as they happen. Nothing artificial, nothing “cheesy”.
1) The number one element that makes us stand out from other studios is the fact that we create each film from scratch for each of our couples. You’ll find yourself either very engaged in any one of our films or not so much. This means we are doing our job well. After all, if we’re creating films specifically catered to each couple, you are going to gravitate to the ones where the couple and the vibe are most like you.
2) We don’t shoot for a pre-determined edit (see above!) This means we tend to shoot a lot more footage than many studios so we have a lot to work with in the editing suite.
3) Yes… you are the stars on your wedding day but we think it’s kind of important to document all your guests, family, & friends (as well as you) having a blast at your awesome party!
4) Speaking of party… yours is going to be a lot of fun!! We want to capture and display those moments too vs. just the romantic moments.
5) Have you considered HOW you want your cinematography crew to work on the wedding day? Our style is photojournalistic which means we are less directorial and more observant and unobtrusive. Our main focus is to document your day as it authentically happens vs. direct the action to get a different angle, etc. We want you to remember your day… not us directing you!
ILC Films is a group of filmmaking professionals who work towards pushing new boundaries. Our team captures your day in a professional and unobtrusive style. We are dedicated to telling each client’s story on their special day. ILC films is only available for a limited number of commissions each year.
Graduating with a degree in Advertising, I originally had a dream of creating commercials one day. After filming my first wedding in 2010, my life completely changed. I instantly knew I was in love. I packed up my bags, moved to Austin, and hit the ground running. 100+ weddings later, I’m proud to say that I have the best job in the world.
Growing up, I loved to watch my dad tell stories. Ever since, I strived to become as great of a storyteller as he. Now, I’ve been given an opportunity to tell your story. Each and every wedding is unique and intricate in its own way. I’m simply happy to capture all the special and wonderful moments. I strive to push my creative boundaries and challenge conventional paradigms. I enjoy the essence of cinematography, building new connections, and I look forward to working with you.
The first time I made a home video in middle school, I was so enthralled with the editing process that I stayed up for 22 hours straight. Years later, the dream was forgotten, and I entered college without a clue what I wanted to do. A fated opportunity led me back to filmmaking, and never one to take the conventional route, I balanced a degree in Cognitive Science with work as a freelance editor before joining ILC. Now, I tell stories for a living, and I thank you for letting me share yours.
I am an Austin native with a degree in Radio-Television-Film and a passion for production and creative projects. Ever since I saw the behind the scenes features on the Lord of the Rings DVDs, I knew production was my calling and since then I have continued to improve my skills, both technically and creatively, and collaborate on a variety of projects ranging from short films to large scale television shows. I love working on projects that make people happy, and I look forward to filming your wedding!
A wedding film is a 30 to 90 minute short film that tells the story of your day.
We’ll edit your highlight video during the day of your wedding and personally screen it to your guests during the reception.
In addition to weddings, we also offer videography services for your next corporate event or music video. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Investments for wedding films start at $2600.
Booking and Payment Policy:
For bookings and inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 314-4322. We hope to hear from you soon.