Based in Austin, Texas, ILC Films is a talented team of cinematographers. Coming from a wide range of backgrounds, we kind of form an odd ball group of unlikely videographers. That doesn’t mean we don’t know what we are doing, though! After more than 100 weddings under our belt, we’ve managed to pick up more than just a few tricks! With over 5 years of experience, I can honestly say we all get excited for each and every wedding we film. Also unlike most wedding videographers out there, all our package come with at least 2 videographers. This ensures that the quality and the depth of your video is always on par with our standards. We tell our stories as elegantly and unobtrusively as possible. Our films capture the events we cover precisely as they happen. Nothing artificial, nothing “cheesy”.
1) We create each film from scratch. This is what makes us stand out from other studios. We always try to cater each film specifically to each couple. Hence why you might love some of our videos, but not exactly all of them. Naturally if we are doing a good job, you are going to gravitate to the highlights where the couple and the vibe are most like you!
2) Like we said above, we don’t shoot for a pre-determined edit. This means we tend to shoot a lot more footage. 170 gigabytes on average! This gives us the ability to edit and customize your video in order to tell your story perfectly.
3) Same Day Edits! We pride ourselves in having one of the highest quality SDE’s around. With over 5 years in the industry, we managed to perfect the entire process. For each SDE, we provide all day coverage, speakers, projector, and screen.
4) We like to be there first! The moment you walk into your hotel room to start your day, we want to be there. Honestly the best story of your day is usually in the first few hours of your wedding day.
5) Have you considered HOW you want your cinematography crew to work on the wedding day? Our style is photojournalistic which means we are less directorial and more observant and unobtrusive. Our main focus is to document your day as it happens. We want you to remember your day… not us directing you!
Graduating with a degree in Advertising, I originally had a dream of creating commercials one day. After filming my first wedding in 2010, my life completely changed. I instantly knew I was in love. I packed up my bags, moved to Austin, and hit the ground running. 100+ weddings later, I’m proud to say that I have the best job in the world. I love being an Austin wedding videographer.
Growing up, I loved to watch my dad tell stories. Ever since, I strived to become as great of a storyteller as he. Now, I’ve been given an opportunity to tell your story. Each and every wedding is unique and intricate in its own way. I’m simply happy to capture all the special and wonderful moments. I strive to push my creative boundaries and challenge conventional paradigms. I enjoy the essence of cinematography, building new connections, and I look forward to working with you.
The first time I made a home video in middle school, I was so enthralled with the editing process that I stayed up for 22 hours straight. Years later, the dream was forgotten, and I entered college without a clue what I wanted to do. A fated opportunity led me back to filmmaking, and never one to take the conventional route, I balanced a degree in Cognitive Science with work as a freelance editor before joining ILC. Now, I tell stories for a living, and I thank you for letting me share yours.
I am an Austin native with a degree in Radio-Television-Film and a passion for production and creative projects. Ever since I saw the behind the scenes features on the Lord of the Rings DVDs, I knew production was my calling and since then I have continued to improve my skills, both technically and creatively, and collaborate on a variety of projects ranging from short films to large scale television shows. I love working on projects that make people happy, and I look forward to filming your wedding!
A wedding film is a 30 to 90 minute short film that tells the story of your day.
We’ll edit your highlight video during the day of your wedding and personally screen it to your guests during the reception.
In addition to weddings, we also offer videography services for your next corporate event or music video. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Investments for wedding films start at $2000.
Booking and Payment Policy:
For bookings and inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com or call (405) 314-4322. We hope to hear from you soon.